The No. 10 seed Duke Blue Devils (12-11) are 2-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 7 seed Louisville Cardinals (13-6) in the ACC Tournament quarterfinals Wednesday at Greensboro Coliseum, starting at 6:30 PM ET on ACCN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 16 of 23 games (69.6%) this season, the Blue Devils and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 141 points.
- Louisville and its opponents have added up to score more than 141 points in 42.1% of their games this season (eight of 19 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (144.9) than this matchup’s total of 141 points.
- The Blue Devils and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141 set for this game.
- The Blue Devils average point total in matchups this year is 148.2, 7.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 6.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Blue Devils average 10 more points per game (76.3) than the Cardinals allow (66.3).
- Duke is 11-10 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Louisville is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when giving up more than 76.3 points.
- The Cardinals put up just 3.4 fewer points than the Blue Devils allow (72).
- Louisville is 6-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it scores more than 72 points.
- Duke is 1-13 against the spread and 3-11 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 68.6 points.
- The Blue Devils have put up a total of 99 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.3 per game), and the Cardinals have out-scored opponents by 43 points on the season (2.3 more per game).
Duke Betting Information
- Duke has struggled against the spread, going 8-14 on the year.
- The Blue Devils have posted a losing record of 7-11 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- The Blue Devils have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 22 games this season.
Louisville Betting Information
- The Cardinals have an even record against the spread, going 9-9-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Cardinals have a record ATS of 8-5-1.
- In the majority of Louisville’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 19 games, 52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Duke||-5||141||-221||+179||Regular Season||80-73 LOU|
|1/23/2021||Louisville||-2.5||142||-145||+121||Regular Season||70-65 LOU|
|1/18/2020||Duke||-7.5||137||-363||+272||Regular Season||79-73 LOU|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 DUKE|
- The Blue Devils leader in points and rebounds is Matthew Hurt, who scores 18.2 points and pulls down 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Goldwire is the Blue Devils best passer, distributing 4.0 assists per game while scoring 6.0 PPG.
- Hurt makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.3 per outing.
- Goldwire is the Blue Devils leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Mark Williams leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Carlik Jones’ points (17.0 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Louisville’s Samuell Williamson stats (8.1 rebounds per game, 9.9 points per game, 1.1 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- David Johnson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Cardinals. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Louisville’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is JJ Traynor with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED