The Miami (FL) Hurricanes (6-10) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Duke Blue Devils (7-5) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at Watsco Center as big, 10-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is 139 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (FL) (+10)||Over (139)||Duke 73 Miami (FL) 67|
- In 75% of their opportunities this season (nine of 12 chances), the Blue Devils and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have combined to score at least 139 points in 37.5% of their games this season (six of 16 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.7 more points per game (139.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- The Blue Devils and the Hurricanes have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 more points per game than the point total of 139 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Blue Devils games this year is 5.3 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hurricanes this season is 4.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.2 points per game the Blue Devils score are 5.2 more points than the Hurricanes give up (69).
- When Duke totals more than 69 points, it is 7-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Miami (FL) gives up more than 74.2 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Hurricanes’ 65.5 points per game are only 4.7 fewer points than the 70.2 the Blue Devils allow.
- When it scores more than 70.2 points, Miami (FL) is 2-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Duke’s record is 1-8 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it allows more than 65.5 points.
- The Blue Devils have scored a total of 48 more points than their opponents this year (an average of four per game), while the Hurricanes have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 56 total points, -3.5 per game).
Duke Betting Information
- Duke has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-8 record.
- The Blue Devils have posted a losing record of 0-3 against the spread when the spread is -10 or higher.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- Miami (FL) has a losing record against the spread, going 6-9 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 10-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Hurricanes games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 15 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2020||Duke||-18.5||147.5||-3596||+1189||Regular Season||89-59 DUKE|
|1/4/2020||Duke||-9||150||-480||+350||Regular Season||95-62 DUKE|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-57 DUKE|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Blue Devils is Matthew Hurt, who accumulates 18.7 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Goldwire is the Blue Devils best passer, distributing 3.9 assists per game while scoring 7.0 PPG.
- The Blue Devils get the most three-point shooting production out of Hurt, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Goldwire and Jalen Johnson lead Duke on the defensive end, with Goldwire leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong is the top scorer for the Hurricanes with 17.4 points per game. He also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Nysier Brooks is at the top of the Hurricanes rebounding leaderboard with 6.1 rebounds per game, and Harlond Beverly paces the squad in assists with 3.5 per contest.
- Wong leads the Hurricanes in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- The Hurricanes’ leader in steals is Beverly with 1.6 per game, and Deng Gak is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED