The Duke Blue Devils (7-8) are favored (-3) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the NC State Wolf Pack (8-8) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at PNC Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN. The point total is set at 149 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|NC State (+3)||Under (149)||NC State 75 Duke 73|
- In 46.7% of their opportunities this season (seven of 15 chances), the Blue Devils and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 149 points.
- NC State has played in eight games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 149 points.
- These teams average a combined 150.9 points per game, 1.9 more points than the over/under of 149 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 less points per game (144.2) than this game’s over/under of 149 points.
- The average point total for Blue Devils games this year is 0.6 more points than the over/under of 149 in this matchup.
- The average total for Wolf Pack games this season is 3.6 fewer points than the point total of 149 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.1 points per game the Blue Devils average are 5.4 more points than the Wolf Pack allow (70.7).
- When Duke puts up more than 70.7 points, it is 7-4 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- NC State is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 76.1 points.
- The Wolf Pack put up just 1.3 more points per game (74.8) than the Blue Devils give up to opponents (73.5).
- NC State is 5-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 73.5 points.
- Duke’s record is 0-7 against the spread and 1-6 overall when it gives up more than 74.8 points.
- The Blue Devils have totaled 38 more points than their opponents this season (2.6 per game on average), and the Wolf Pack have scored 65 more points than their opponents (4.1 per game).
Duke Betting Information
- Duke has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-11 record.
- The Blue Devils have posted a losing record of 2-8 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- More often than not, Duke and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 14 chances this season.
NC State Betting Information
- The Wolf Pack have a 6-9-1 record against the spread, covering in only 37.5% of their contests.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Wolf Pack have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- In the majority of NC State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 16 games, 56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/2/2020||Duke||-12||153.5||-919||+591||Regular Season||88-69 DUKE|
|2/19/2020||Duke||-6.5||151.5||-302||+231||Regular Season||88-66 NCSU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-78 DUKE|
- The Blue Devils leader in points and rebounds is Matthew Hurt, who scores 17.7 points and pulls down 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Duke’s best passer is Jordan Goldwire, who averages 3.7 assists per game to go with his 6.7 PPG scoring average.
- Hurt hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per outing.
- Goldwire and Jalen Johnson lead the Blue Devils on the defensive end, with Goldwire leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels is at the top of the Wolf Pack scoring leaderboard with 16.5 points per game. He also pulls down 5.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- Manny Bates has a stat line of 6.0 rebounds, 9.8 points and 0.4 assists per game for NC State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Cam Hayes holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 6.3 points and 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- Thomas Allen makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.6 per contest.
- Daniels (1.5 steals per game) and Bates (2.9 blocks per game) pace the Wolf Pack in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED