The Duke Blue Devils (7-6) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game home win streak when they square off against the North Carolina Tar Heels (11-6) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is 145.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Carolina (+3.5)||Under (145.5)||Duke 73 North Carolina 71|
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have recorded more than 145.5 points in 46.2% of their outings this season (six of 13 opportunities).
- In six of 17 games (35.3%) this season, North Carolina has combined with its opponents to score at least 145.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 147.3 points per game, 1.8 more points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Blue Devils and the Tar Heels have seen their opponents average a combined 5.3 less points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Blue Devils have had set in games this season is 0.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Tar Heels this year is 3.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.2 points the Blue Devils put up per game are only 4.7 more points than the Tar Heels give up (69.5).
- When Duke totals more than 69.5 points, it is 7-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- North Carolina has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when allowing more than 74.2 points.
- The Tar Heels’ 73.1 points per game are just 2.4 more points than the 70.7 the Blue Devils give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.7 points, North Carolina is 6-0 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Duke is 0-6 against the spread and 1-5 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 73.1 points.
- The Blue Devils have totaled 46 more points than their opponents this season (3.5 per game on average), and the Tar Heels have scored 61 more points than their opponents (3.6 per game).
Duke Betting Information
- The Blue Devils have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 3-9 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Blue Devils have struggled to a 2-5 record ATS this season.
- Duke has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 12 games for a 58.3% rate.
North Carolina Betting Information
- The Tar Heels have a 6-10-1 record against the spread, covering in only 35.3% of their matchups.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Tar Heels have a record ATS of 5-5-1.
- In most of North Carolina’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 17 games, 35.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Duke||-11.5||153||-733||+507||Regular Season||89-76 DUKE|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-96 DUKE|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 UNC|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-72 UNC|
- The Blue Devils scoring leader is Matthew Hurt, who averages 18.8 per contest to go with 7.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Duke’s leading rebounder is Jalen Johnson averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Jordan Goldwire and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Hurt leads his teammates on the Blue Devils with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Goldwire and Johnson lead the Blue Devils on the defensive end, with Goldwire leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
North Carolina Leaders
- Armando Bacot sits at the top of the Tar Heels scoring leaderboard with 11.9 points per game. He also grabs 7.5 rebounds and racks up 0.7 assists per game.
- North Carolina’s leader in rebounds is Day’Ron Sharpe with 7.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Caleb Love with 3.1 per game.
- Kerwin Walton makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Tar Heels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.6 per outing.
- North Carolina’s leader in steals is Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Garrison Brooks (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview