The Fordham Rams (0-5) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Duquesne Dukes (3-4) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 118 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Duquesne (-6.5)||Over (118)||Duquesne 64 Fordham 58|
- The Dukes and their opponents have combined to score more than 118 points in 71.4% of their outings this year (five of seven opportunities).
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to score more than 118 points in two of five outings (40%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 111.6 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than the total of 118 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 more points per game (126.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 118 points.
- The average total the Dukes have had set in matchups this season is 9.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Rams games this year is 7.8 less points than the point total of 118 for this outing.
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Dukes have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- In 4 of 7 (57.1%) contests this season, Duquesne and its opponents have hit the total.
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-2 ATS.
- Fordham and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 1 of 5 (20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Duquesne||-13.5||128||-1430||+800||Regular Season||48-45 DUQ|
|2/16/2020||Duquesne||-8||120||-402||+298||Regular Season||59-54 DUQ|
|1/15/2020||Duquesne||-17||124.5||-3225||+1175||Regular Season||58-56 DUQ|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 DUQ|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-61 DUQ|
- Marcus Weathers leads the Dukes in scoring, tallying 13.2 points per game to go with 6.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Duquesne’s leading rebounder is Michael Hughes averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Sincere Carry and his 4.2 assists per game.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin leads the Dukes in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Carry and Hughes lead the Dukes on the defensive end, with Carry leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Hughes in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Chris Austin puts up 11.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rams.
- Fordham’s leader in rebounds is Joel Soriano with 8.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Cobb with 4.4 per game.
- Austin contributes the bulk of the Rams’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Fordham’s leader in steals is Cobb (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Soriano (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends