The La Salle Explorers (6-14) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Duquesne Dukes (6-5) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at Tom Gola Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|La Salle (+4)||Under (138.5)||Duquesne 70 La Salle 66|
- In 45.5% of their games this year (five of 11 chances), the Dukes and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- In 11 of 20 opportunities (55%) this year, La Salle and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points.
- The Dukes and the Explorers combine to average 4.9 less points per game than the total of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Dukes and the Explorers have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 more point per game than the point total of 138.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Dukes have had set in games this season is 7.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Explorers this season is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-4 record.
- The Dukes have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- In 7 of 11 (63.6%) contests this season, Duquesne and its opponents have hit the total.
La Salle Betting Information
- La Salle has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 7-11-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Explorers have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Explorers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 19 (52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2020||Duquesne||-9.5||134.5||-530||+385||Regular Season||71-69 DUQ|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-72 LASALLE|
- The Dukes scoring leader is Marcus Weathers, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with 7.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Michael Hughes is the Dukes leading rebounder, grabbing 8.1 per game, while Tavian Dunn-Martin is their best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Chad Baker, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Dunn-Martin is Duquesne’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Hughes leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Sherif Kenney is at the top of the Explorers scoring leaderboard with 10.0 points per game. He also pulls down 2.0 rebounds and averages 1.9 assists per game.
- Christian Ray is atop the Explorers rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game, and Jhamir Brickus paces the squad in assists with 3.3 per outing.
- Scott Spencer provides the most three-point shooting production for the Explorers. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Brickus (2.0 steals per game) and Clifton Moore (1.3 blocks per game) pace the Explorers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED