With the 2016 March Madness continuing to draw dauntingly closer, we’ve decided to take a randomized sweeping look at a number of title-contending teams and what can be expected of them after Selection Sunday. As is always the case around early February, you will find some teams that have underperformed, but are likely to finish the season strongly, while others that have outperformed in the NCAAB odds are also likely to find themselves scaled down when the heat of conference games proves unbearable. Not to mention, for the first time since 1948-49, five No. 1 teams have lost their hierarchy status before February, so no one is seemingly going to run the table like last year’s Kentucky Wildcats dominated the NCAAB lines from the preseason to the Final Four. Keeping all that in mind, the NCAA Tournament betting analysis below should thus be taken with a pinch of salt.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.