The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (7-6) host the Chattanooga Mocs (10-3) after winning four straight home games. The Buccaneers are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-5.5||-110||-110||138.5||-110||-110||-250||202|
|East Tennessee State (-5.5)||Over (138.5)||East Tennessee State 74 Chattanooga 67|
- In 30.8% of their games this year (four of 13 chances), the Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- In eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this year, Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.0 more points per game (142.5) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 fewer points per game (137.4) than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- The Buccaneers average point total in outings this year is 136.2, 2.3 points less than the total in this game.
- Mocs games this year have averaged a total of 143.8 points, 5.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- East Tennessee State has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Buccaneers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-1 record.
- East Tennessee State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 4 of 13 games this season (30.8%).
Chattanooga Betting Information
- The Mocs have a 7-4 record against the spread, covering in 63.6% of their contests.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Mocs have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Chattanooga has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45.5% of matchups this year (5 out of 11 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||East Tennessee State||-6||135.5||-274||+213||Regular Season||80-64 ETNST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 ETNST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 ETNST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-70 ETNST|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Buccaneers this season is Ledarrius Brewer, who averages 16.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- East Tennessee State’s leading rebounder is Damari Monsanto averaging 7.7 boards per game and its best passer is David Sloan and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Monsanto’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Buccaneers.
- Brewer and Silas Adheke lead the Buccaneers on the defensive end, with Brewer leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Adheke in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Malachi Smith racks up 9.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Mocs’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- David Jean-Baptiste puts up 17.7 points per game to sit atop the Mocs scoring leaderboard.
- Monsanto paces his teammates on the Mocs with 2.6 made threes per contest.
- Jean-Baptiste (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Chattanooga while Stefan Kenic (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends