The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (11-11) are favored (-1) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Chattanooga Mocs (18-7) at 2:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at U.S. Cellular Center (NC). The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-1||-110||-110||131.5||-110||-110||-120||100|
- In 63.6% of their games this year (14 of 22 chances), the Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- In 21 of 25 outings (84%) this season, Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to score at least 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.2 more points per game (143.7) than this game’s total of 131.5 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Mocs have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Buccaneers have had set in matchups this season is 5.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Mocs games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 11.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.3 points the Buccaneers put up per game are just 0.8 more points than the Mocs allow (69.5).
- When East Tennessee State puts up more than 69.5 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Chattanooga has a 3-5 record against the spread and a 3-6 record overall when allowing more than 70.3 points.
- The Mocs’ 73.4 points per game are 6.5 more points than the 66.9 the Buccaneers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, Chattanooga is 10-0-1 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- East Tennessee State has a 3-4 record overall and an ATS record of 3-4 in games when its opponents put up more than 73.4 points.
- The Buccaneers have totaled 75 more points than their opponents this season (3.4 per game on average), and the Mocs have scored 97 more points than their opponents (3.9 per game).
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Buccaneers have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-10 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Buccaneers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-5 record.
- The Buccaneers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 21 games (28.6%).
Chattanooga Betting Information
- Chattanooga has a 13-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 59.1% of their games.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Mocs have a record ATS of 5-5-1.
- In the majority of Mocs games this year, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 22 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Chattanooga||-1.5||132.5||-120||-102||Regular Season||53-51 CHAT|
|2/6/2021||East Tennessee State||-4.5||134.5||-209||+171||Regular Season||67-65 CHAT|
|2/5/2020||East Tennessee State||-6||135.5||-274||+213||Regular Season||80-64 ETNST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 ETNST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 ETNST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-70 ETNST|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The Buccaneers scoring leader is Ledarrius Brewer, who averages 17.0 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- East Tennessee State’s leading rebounder is Damari Monsanto averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is David Sloan and his 4.5 assists per game.
- Brewer leads the Buccaneers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Brewer and Silas Adheke lead the Buccaneers on the defensive end, with Brewer leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Adheke in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Malachi Smith paces the Mocs scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, hitting 16.8 points, 8.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- David Jean-Baptiste leads the Mocs in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- Jean-Baptiste (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Chattanooga while Stefan Kenic (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED