The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (5-5) are heavily favored (-11.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Citadel Bulldogs (8-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Freedom Hall Civic Center. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-11.5||-110||-110||155.5||-110||-112||-770||525|
|Citadel (+11.5)||Under (155.5)||East Tennessee State 80 Citadel 72|
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than 155.5 points in 10% of their outings this year (one of 10 opportunities).
- Citadel has played in six games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 155.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game (153) than this game’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 13.0 fewer points per game than the point total of 155.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Buccaneers have had set in matchups this year is 24.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Bulldogs games this year is 8.7 more points than the point total of 155.5 in this outing.
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buccaneers have covered six times in 10 contests.
- The Buccaneers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 10 games (30%).
Citadel Betting Information
- Citadel has a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their outings.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||East Tennessee State||-21.5||151.5||-10000||+1639||Regular Season||91-67 ETNST|
|12/4/2019||East Tennessee State||-17||156.5||-2466||+1062||Regular Season||96-84 ETNST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-83 ETNST|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-73 ETNST|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The Buccaneers scoring leader is Ledarrius Brewer, who averages 17.3 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Damari Monsanto is East Tennessee State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while David Sloan is its best passer, averaging 4.5 assists in each contest.
- Brewer makes more threes per game than any other member of the Buccaneers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Brewer is East Tennessee State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Silas Adheke leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Hayden Brown puts up 21.0 points and 10.3 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Tyler Moffe dishes out 5.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Kaiden Rice paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 4.8 made threes per contest.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Moffe (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark (1.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends