Isaiah Miller leads the UNC Greensboro Spartans (17-8) into a matchup with the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (11-10) after putting up 28 points in an 81-80 loss to Western Carolina. The Spartans are 1.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which starts at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-1.5||100||-120||130.5||-110||-110||-115||-105|
|Pick Em||Over (130.5)||East Tennessee State 70 UNC Greensboro 68|
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in 61.9% of their games this year (13 of 21 opportunities).
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have added up to score more than 130.5 points in 76% of their matchups this year (19 of 25 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 12.6 more points per game (143.1) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 2.8 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set in this outing.
- The Buccaneers average point total in outings this year is 136.1, 5.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Spartans games this year is 9.8 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- Against the spread, East Tennessee State has been strong this season, posting an 11-9 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Buccaneers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 6-4 record.
- East Tennessee State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 5 times in 20 contests (25%).
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- The Spartans have a winning record against the spread, going 14-10 ATS (covering 58.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Spartans have fared well, going 12-9 against the spread.
- In most of UNC Greensboro’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 24 games, 41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-65 ETNST|
|1/8/2020||UNC Greensboro||-1||129||-117||-105||Regular Season||64-57 ETNST|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-59 NCG|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-68 NCG|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The Buccaneers scoring leader is Ledarrius Brewer, who averages 16.9 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Damari Monsanto is the Buccaneers leading rebounder, pulling down 7.1 per game, while David Sloan is their best passer, averaging 4.6 assists in each contest.
- The Buccaneers get the most three-point shooting production out of Brewer, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Brewer is East Tennessee State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Silas Adheke leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The Spartans’ Miller puts up enough points (18.4 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam grabs 7.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.8 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the UNC Greensboro rebounding leaderboard.
- Angelo Allegri’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Spartans.
- Miller (2.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for UNC Greensboro while Hayden Koval (1.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED