Jake Stephens leads the VMI Keydets (6-5) into a matchup with the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (2-5) after putting up 33 points in an 110-103 win over Citadel. The Buccaneers are 7.5-point favorites in the matchup on Monday, January 18, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-7.5||-110||-110||143.5||-114||-108||-360||275|
|VMI (+7.5)||Over (143.5)||East Tennessee State 74 VMI 70|
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined for 143.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of seven games (28.6%) this season.
- VMI and its opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in eight of 11 opportunities (72.7%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 144.5 points per game, 1.0 more point than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.8 points per game, 1.7 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Buccaneers games this year is 15.1 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Keydets games this year is 14.3 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- East Tennessee State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Buccaneers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 7 contests this season, a rate of 28.6%
VMI Betting Information
- VMI has a winning record against the spread, going 5-2 ATS (covering 71.4% of the time).
- The Keydets and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||East Tennessee State||-13.5||137.5||-1252||+730||Conference Tournament||70-57 ETNST|
|2/15/2020||East Tennessee State||-12.5||138||-1019||+629||Regular Season||72-67 ETNST|
|1/11/2020||East Tennessee State||-19.5||139||-5000||+1400||Regular Season||61-55 ETNST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-70 ETNST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-82 ETNST|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Buccaneers this season is Ledarrius Brewer, who averages 17.0 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Silas Adheke leads East Tennessee State in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while David Sloan leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Brewer leads his teammates on the Buccaneers with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Brewer and Adheke lead East Tennessee State on the defensive end, with Brewer leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Adheke in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- The Keydets’ Greg Parham puts up enough points (18.4 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Myles Lewis is at the top of the VMI rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.7 points and adds 1.4 assists per game.
- Parham provides the most three-point shooting production for the Keydets. He makes 3.1 threes per game.
- Trey Bonham (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for VMI while Stephens (1.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview