The Western Carolina Catamounts (7-4) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (3-5) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Tennessee State||-1.5||-112||-109||146||-109||-112||-125||102|
|Western Carolina (+1.5)||Over (146)||East Tennessee State 75 Western Carolina 74|
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have scored at least 146 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of eight games (25%) this year.
- Western Carolina and its opponents have combined to score at least 146 points in 10 of 11 opportunities (90.9%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 148.1 points per game, 2.1 more points than the over/under of 146 set for this matchup.
- The Buccaneers and the Catamounts have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 146 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Buccaneers have had set in matchups this year is 12 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Catamounts games this year have averaged a total of 161 points, 15 more than the point total in this matchup.
East Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Buccaneers have gone 4-4 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Buccaneers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- East Tennessee State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 8 contests (37.5%).
Western Carolina Betting Information
- The Catamounts have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in only 33.3% of their contests.
- The Catamounts have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 0-5 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Western Carolina has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (6 out of 9 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||East Tennessee State||-8||146||-368||+284||Conference Tournament||97-75 ETNST|
|2/29/2020||East Tennessee State||-11.5||150||-783||+520||Regular Season||68-67 ETNST|
|1/18/2020||East Tennessee State||-5.5||146.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||85-66 ETNST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-74 ETNST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-69 ETNST|
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The Buccaneers scoring leader is Ledarrius Brewer, who averages 17.6 per contest to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Silas Adheke is East Tennessee State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.7 per game, while David Sloan is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Brewer leads the Buccaneers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- The East Tennessee State steals leader is Brewer, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Adheke, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Western Carolina Leaders
- Mason Faulkner racks up 17.7 points and adds 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Catamounts’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Catamounts’ top rebounder is Xavier Cork — he grabs 6.1 per game while scoring 15.2 points per game.
- Matt Halvorsen’s 3.9 made threes per game lead the Catamounts.
- Western Carolina’s leader in steals is Travion McCray with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Cork with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends