The Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-9) will look to break a five-game win streak when they host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (4-5) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Lantz Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+6.5)||Over (143.5)||Eastern Illinois 75 SIU-Edwardsville 70|
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 opportunities).
- In two of nine outings (22.2%) this year, SIU-Edwardsville and its opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Cougars combine to average 5.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 151 points per game, 7.5 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this season is 147, 3.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Cougars this year is 1.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- The Panthers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 2-10 record.
- The Panthers have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Eastern Illinois and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 5 of 12 games this season (41.7%).
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- SIU-Edwardsville has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-3 ATS.
- In most of Cougars games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Eastern Illinois||-4||143||-191||+153||Regular Season||70-52 EILL|
|2/13/2020||Eastern Illinois||-11||140.5||-694||+477||Regular Season||76-74 SIUE|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-65 EILL|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-81 EILL|
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is Josiah Wallace, who averages 16.1 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- George Dixon leads Eastern Illinois in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Marvin Johnson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Mack Smith leads his teammates on the Panthers with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- The Eastern Illinois steals leader is Johnson, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jordan Skipper-Brown, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Sidney Wilson averages 12.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cougars.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in rebounds is Mike Adewunmi with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Courtney Carter with 4.0 per game.
- Iziah James is reliable from deep and leads the Cougars with 1.3 made threes per game.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in steals is Carter (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Lamar Wright (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends