The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-17) are 1-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (5-14) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Hooper Eblen Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee Tech (+1)||Over (139.5)||Eastern Illinois 72 Tennessee Tech 71|
- The Panthers and their opponents have recorded more than 139.5 points in 57.9% of their games this season (11 of 19 opportunities).
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to score at least 139.5 points in 10 of 18 games (55.6%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 8.9 less points per game (130.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.6 more points per game (153.1) than this game’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this year is 142.9, 3.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Golden Eagles games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- Eastern Illinois has struggled against the spread, going 4-15 on the year.
- The Panthers have struggled to cover, going just 1-9 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- Eastern Illinois and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 9 of 19 games this season (47.4%).
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- Tennessee Tech has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 7-10-1 ATS.
- The Golden Eagles have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In most of Golden Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 18 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Eastern Illinois||-11||136.5||-770||+492||Regular Season||84-59 EILL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-57 TNTECH|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-60 EILL|
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Marvin Johnson, who scores 15.0 points and dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- George Dixon leads the Panthers in rebounding, grabbing 5.9 boards per game while also scoring 5.0 points a contest.
- Mack Smith leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Johnson is the Panthers leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Jordan Skipper-Brown leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay sits at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Amadou Sylla has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 4.2 points and 0.5 assists per game for Tennessee Tech to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keishawn Davidson has the top spot for assists with 4.3 per game, adding 10.4 points and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- Clay contributes the bulk of the Golden Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Clay (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Tennessee Tech while Sylla (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED