The Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-10) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (4-7) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Skyhawk Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 148.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Martin (+7.5)||Under (148.5)||Eastern Illinois 77 UT Martin 71|
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points in 30.8% of their outings this year (four of 13 opportunities).
- UT Martin and its opponents have combined to score at least 148.5 points in 36.4% of their matchups this season (four of 11 opportunities).
- The Panthers and the Skyhawks combine to average 10.8 less points per game than the total of 148.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 157.6 points per game, 9.1 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Panthers average point total in matchups this season is 148.1, 0.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- Skyhawks games this season have averaged a total of 147.2 points, 1.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- Eastern Illinois has struggled against the spread, going 2-11 on the year.
- The Panthers have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- The Panthers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 46.2% of their games this season (6 of 13 contests).
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-7 ATS.
- The Skyhawks and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 10 (30%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Eastern Illinois||-2||154||-135||+109||Regular Season||80-79 TMRT|
|1/23/2020||Eastern Illinois||-7.5||154||-347||+264||Regular Season||95-83 EILL|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-64 EILL|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-87 EILL|
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is Josiah Wallace, who averages 16.4 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- George Dixon leads the Panthers in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Marvin Johnson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Mack Smith leads the Panthers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Johnson and Jordan Skipper-Brown lead Eastern Illinois on the defensive end, with Johnson leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Skipper-Brown in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- The Skyhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Cameron Holden with 17.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- The Skyhawks’ leading assist machine is Kenton Eskridge with a stat line of 3.5 assists, 4.8 points, and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.7 per contest.
- UT Martin’s leader in steals is Holden with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Eric Rustin with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED