The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (11-2) are 3-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Austin Peay Governors (8-6) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at McBrayer Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-3)||Under (152)||Eastern Kentucky 79 Austin Peay 69|
- The Colonels and their opponents have combined for 152 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 13 opportunities (61.5%) this year.
- Austin Peay and its opponents have combined to score more than 152 points in three of 14 games (21.4%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 158 points per game, six more points than the over/under of 152 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.7 fewer points per game (143.3) than this game’s over/under of 152 points.
- The average total the Colonels have had set in games this season is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Governors games this year is 8.6 fewer points than the point total of 152 for this outing.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky is solid against the spread, going 7-3 on the season.
- The Colonels have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- More often than not, Eastern Kentucky and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 10 chances this season.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 5-7 ATS.
- The Governors have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 2-5 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- The Governors and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Austin Peay||-4.5||154||-200||+165||Regular Season||80-75 EKENT|
|2/15/2020||Austin Peay||-12||156||-910||+566||Regular Season||93-85 AUSP|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The Colonels leader in points and rebounds is Tre King, who scores 16.9 points and pulls down 7.8 boards per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. is Eastern Kentucky’s best passer, distributing 5.4 assists per game while scoring 13.8 PPG.
- Michael Moreno paces his teammates on the Colonels with 2.1 made threes per contest.
- King is the Colonels leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor records 20.8 points and 10.7 rebounds per game for the Governors, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Carlos Paez records more assists than any other Austin Peay player with 4.4 per game. He also scores 8.6 points and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Paez connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Governors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.4 per outing.
- Alec Woodard (1.1 steals per game) and Taylor (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Governors in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends