The Austin Peay Governors (14-12) are 3-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (20-6) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at Ford Center. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-3)||Under (155.5)||Eastern Kentucky 78 Austin Peay 73|
- In 12 of 26 opportunities (46.2%) this season, the Colonels and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 155.5 points.
- Austin Peay and its opponents have combined to score more than 155.5 points in 15.4% of their matchups this season (four of 26 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 156.1 points per game, 0.6 more points than the over/under of 155.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144.9 points per game, 10.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Colonels have had set in games this season is 1.0 more point than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Governors games this year is 11.0 fewer points than the point total of 155.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 81.5 points per game the Colonels score are 11.6 more points than the Governors give up (69.9).
- When Eastern Kentucky scores more than 69.9 points, it is 17-4 overall and 12-0 against the spread.
- When Austin Peay gives up more than 81.5 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Governors put up an average of 74.6 points per game, only 0.4 fewer points than the 75 the Colonels allow.
- Austin Peay has put together a 5-5 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 75 points.
- Eastern Kentucky is 4-7 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 74.6 points.
- The Colonels have put up a total of 171 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), and the Governors have out-scored opponents by 122 points on the season (4.7 more per game).
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky has been good against the spread this season, posting a 13-9-1 record.
- The Colonels have posted a winning record of 7-6-1 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- The Colonels and their opponents have gone over the total in 15 of 23 games (65.2%) this season.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- The Governors record against the spread is 12-12.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Governors have not fared well, going 6-9 against the spread.
- In most of Governors games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 24 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Eastern Kentucky||-2.5||152.5||-144||+120||Regular Season||94-79 AUSP|
|1/2/2021||Austin Peay||-4.5||154||-200||+165||Regular Season||80-75 EKENT|
|2/15/2020||Austin Peay||-12||156||-910||+566||Regular Season||93-85 AUSP|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.2 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. leads Eastern Kentucky in assists, averaging 5.1 per game while also scoring 15.0 points per contest.
- Michael Moreno leads his teammates on the Colonels with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Cooper Robb and Tariq Balogun lead Eastern Kentucky on the defensive end, with Robb leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Balogun in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor sits atop the Governors leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 21.7 points and 11.0 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez dishes out 4.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Governors.
- Jordyn Adams provides the bulk of the Governors’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game to pace the squad.
- The Governors’ leader in steals is Adams with 1.2 per game, and Taylor is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED