The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (11-2) will try to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (9-5) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at Pete Mathews Coliseum as only 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 151.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-1.5)||Under (151.5)||Eastern Kentucky 75 Jacksonville State 73|
- In 61.5% of their opportunities this season (eight of 13 chances), the Colonels and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 151.5 points.
- In two of 14 games (14.3%) this season, Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to score more than 151.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 160.6 points per game, 9.1 more points than the total of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140.2 points per game, 11.3 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Colonels average point total in matchups this year is 158.2, 6.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Gamecocks this season is 8.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Colonels have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-3 record.
- The Colonels have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Colonels have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 9 games this season.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-5 ATS.
- The Gamecocks have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 2-3 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Jacksonville State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 11 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Jacksonville State||-8||148||-380||+286||Regular Season||81-77 EKENT|
|1/4/2020||Jacksonville State||-2.5||146||-148||+120||Regular Season||80-71 JSU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||104-101 JSU|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-70 EKENT|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 17.6 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s best passer is Wendell Green Jr., who averages 5.2 assists per game to go with his 13.2 PPG scoring average.
- Michael Moreno makes more threes per game than any other member of the Colonels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- King and Tariq Balogun lead the Colonels on the defensive end, with King leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Balogun in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams is the top scorer for the Gamecocks with 14.7 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Brandon Huffman puts up a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 10.3 points and 0.1 assists per game for Jacksonville State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Finch holds the top spot for assists with 4.5 per game, adding 10.5 points and 4.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Adams knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gamecocks.
- The Gamecocks’ leader in steals is Finch with 1.4 per game, and Huffman is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends