A game after he scored 30 points in an 80-75 win over Austin Peay, Wendell Green Jr. leads the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (8-2) at home against the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (6-2) on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Colonels are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-4.5)||Under (146)||Eastern Kentucky 74 Jacksonville State 69|
- In 60% of their games this season (six of 10 chances), the Colonels and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 146 points.
- In three of eight outings (37.5%) this year, Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to score at least 146 points.
- The Colonels and the Gamecocks combine to average 11.9 more points per game than the over/under of 146 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.5 points per game, 13.5 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Colonels average point total in matchups this year is 152.2, 6.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Gamecocks games this season have averaged an over/under of 138.2 points, 7.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky has been strong against the spread, going 4-2 on the season.
- The Colonels have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- The Colonels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 6 games (33.3%).
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Jacksonville State has a 4-1 record against the spread, covering in 80% of their contests.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Gamecocks have a record ATS of 1-0.
- The Gamecocks and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 2 of 5 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Jacksonville State||-8||148||-380||+286||Regular Season||81-77 EKENT|
|1/4/2020||Jacksonville State||-2.5||146||-148||+120||Regular Season||80-71 JSU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||104-101 JSU|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-70 EKENT|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.2 points and 7.9 boards per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s best passer is Wendell Green Jr., who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 11.9 PPG scoring average.
- The Colonels get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Moreno, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
- King is the Colonels leader in steals, averaging 2.5 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams racks up 14.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Gamecocks.
- The Jacksonville State leaders in rebounding and assists are Kayne Henry with 4.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.9 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Jalen Finch with 5.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.6 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Adams leads the Gamecocks in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- Finch (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Jacksonville State while Jay Pal (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found