The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (11-4) visit the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (7-9) after winning three straight road games. The Colonels are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+8.5)||Under (149.5)||Eastern Kentucky 78 SIU-Edwardsville 71|
- The Colonels and their opponents have scored no less than 149.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 15 outings (60%) this season.
- In four of 16 games (25%) this season, SIU-Edwardsville has combined with its opponents to score more than 149.5 points.
- The Colonels and the Cougars combine to average 0.4 more points per game than the total of 149.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148.2 points per game, 1.3 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Colonels games this season is 8.2 more points than the total of 149.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Cougars games this season is 9.1 less points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- The Colonels have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or higher.
- In 7 of 12 (58.3%) contests this season, Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have a 9-6 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their outings.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 5 of 15 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-75 SIUE|
|1/11/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-5||149||-225||+180||Regular Season||78-72 EKENT|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-82 SIUE|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The Colonels leader in points and rebounds is Tre King, who scores 16.4 points and grabs 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. leads the Colonels in assists, averaging 5.7 per game while also scoring 14.9 points per contest.
- Michael Moreno contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Colonels. He makes 2.2 threes per game.
- The Eastern Kentucky steals leader is King, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Tariq Balogun, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
- Sidney Wilson is at the top of the Cougars scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also collects 4.2 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- Mike Adewunmi is atop the Cougars rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game, and Courtney Carter paces the squad in assists with 3.6 per contest.
- Wilson contributes the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.2 threes per game to lead the squad.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in steals is Carter with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Lamar Wright with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends