The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (15-5) are favored (-5.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (7-11) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Show Me Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (147.5)||Eastern Kentucky 77 Southeast Missouri State 71|
- In 70% of their opportunities this season (14 of 20 chances), the Colonels and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 147.5 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has played in four games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 22.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 147.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149.8 points per game, 2.3 more points than the over/under of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.9 points per game, 1.6 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Colonels average point total in outings this year is 158.2, 10.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Redhawks games this season is 10.1 fewer points than the point total of 147.5 in this outing.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Colonels have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 10-7 record.
- The Colonels have posted a winning record of 5-4 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- Eastern Kentucky has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 12 of 17 games for a 70.6% rate.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have a 7-9-2 record against the spread, covering in just 38.9% of their outings.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Redhawks have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Redhawks and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 9 of 18.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-57 EKENT|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-83 EKENT|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.9 points and 6.6 boards per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. is Eastern Kentucky’s best passer, dispensing 5.3 assists per game while scoring 14.4 PPG.
- Michael Moreno’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Colonels.
- Cooper Robb is Eastern Kentucky’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris is at the top of the Redhawks scoring leaderboard with 12.2 points per game. He also pulls down 2.2 rebounds and dishes out 2.7 assists per game.
- The Southeast Missouri State leaders in rebounding and assists are Nana Akenten with 5.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.7 points and 1.1 assists per game) and DQ Nicholas with 3.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.0 points and 4.7 rebounds per game).
- Eric Reed Jr. provides the most three-point shooting production for the Redhawks. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Redhawks’ leader in steals is Akenten with 1.4 per game, and Manny Patterson is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED