The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (15-6) hit the road in OVC play against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (8-11) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The Colonels are 4-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+4)||Under (151)||Eastern Kentucky 76 Southeast Missouri State 73|
- The Colonels and their opponents have combined to score more than 151 points in 71.4% of their games this year (15 of 21 opportunities).
- In five of 19 games (26.3%) this year, Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score more than 151 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 fewer points per game (150.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.1 fewer points per game (146.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- The Colonels average point total in outings this year is 158.6, 7.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Redhawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 138.9 points, 12.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky is strong against the spread, going 10-8 this season.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Colonels have put up a 5-5 record ATS.
- The Colonels have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 18 games this season.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 8-9-2 ATS.
- The Redhawks have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 0-2-1 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Redhawks games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 19 games, 52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Eastern Kentucky||-5.5||151||-240||+192||Regular Season||94-72 SEMST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-57 EKENT|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-83 EKENT|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Colonels is Tre King, who averages 15.4 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. is Eastern Kentucky’s best passer, distributing 5.2 assists per game while scoring 14.0 PPG.
- Michael Moreno makes more threes per game than any other member of the Colonels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Cooper Robb is the Colonels leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris is the top scorer for the Redhawks with 12.5 points per game. He also tacks on 2.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his stats.
- The Redhawks’ leader in rebounds is Nana Akenten with 5.7 per outing, and their leader in assists is DQ Nicholas with 3.2 per game.
- Akenten leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Nicholas (1.3 steals per game) and Manny Patterson (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Redhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED