The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (2-17) host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (13-5) as 8.5-point underdogs after Jr. Clay put up 22 points in the Golden Eagles 80-67 victory over Eastern Illinois. The game is at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this season (12 of 18 chances), the Colonels and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- Tennessee Tech has played in five games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 26.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 151 points.
- These teams average a combined 146.2 points per game, 4.8 fewer points than the over/under of 151 set for this game.
- The Colonels and the Golden Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 2.2 more points per game than the over/under of 151 set in this matchup.
- The Colonels average point total in matchups this year is 158.3, 7.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- Golden Eagles games this year have averaged an over/under of 141.1 points, 9.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Against the spread, Eastern Kentucky has been strong this season, posting an 8-7 record.
- The Colonels have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- More often than not, Eastern Kentucky and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 15 chances this season.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have an 8-10-1 record against the spread, covering in just 42.1% of their outings.
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 11 of 19 (57.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Eastern Kentucky||-11||149||-715||+480||Regular Season||90-80 EKENT|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-74 EKENT|
|1/2/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-2||143||-139||+115||Regular Season||74-59 EKENT|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-66 EKENT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-85 TNTECH|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King leads the Colonels in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.7 points and 6.9 boards per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s best passer is Wendell Green Jr., who averages 5.3 assists per game to go with his 14.6 PPG scoring average.
- The Colonels get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Moreno, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
- King is the Colonels leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Clay is at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring leaderboard with 16.1 points per game. He also grabs 3.0 rebounds and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Tennessee Tech’s leader in rebounds is Amadou Sylla with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Keishawn Davidson with 4.4 per game.
- Clay is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Golden Eagles, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Tennessee Tech’s leader in steals is Clay (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Sylla (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED