The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (8-2) host the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-9) as double-digit, 10.5-point favorites after Wendell Green Jr. went off for 30 points in the Colonels 80-75 victory over Austin Peay. The game is at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-10.5)||Under (145.5)||Eastern Kentucky 79 Tennessee Tech 64|
- The Colonels and their opponents have totaled at least 145.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 10 outings (60%) this season.
- In four of nine opportunities (44.4%) this year, Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points.
- The Colonels and the Golden Eagles combine to average 3.2 less points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Colonels and the Golden Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 3.6 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Colonels games this season is 6.7 more points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Golden Eagles this year is 6.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Against the spread, Eastern Kentucky has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 2 of 6 games this season (33.3%).
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (6 out of 9 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-74 EKENT|
|1/2/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-2||143||-139||+115||Regular Season||74-59 EKENT|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-66 EKENT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-85 TNTECH|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Colonels is Tre King, who averages 16.2 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s best passer is Wendell Green Jr., who averages 4.4 assists per game to go with his 12.2 PPG scoring average.
- Michael Moreno contributes the bulk of the Colonels’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.7 threes per game to pace the squad.
- King is the Colonels leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Tariq Balogun leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay is at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring leaderboard with 16.0 points per game. He also grabs 2.6 rebounds and averages 3.2 assists per game.
- The Golden Eagles’ leader in rebounds is Amadou Sylla with 5.7 per outing, and their leader in assists is Keishawn Davidson with 3.3 per game.
- Clay leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Clay (2.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Tennessee Tech while Sylla (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found