The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (10-2) are heavily favored (-14.5) to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-5) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at McBrayer Arena. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 153.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (-14.5)||Under (153)||Eastern Kentucky 85 UT Martin 65|
- The Colonels and their opponents have totaled at least 153 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 12 opportunities (58.3%) this year.
- UT Martin and its opponents have added up to score more than 153 points in 37.5% of their games this season (three of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (153.2) than this game’s total of 153 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.1 fewer points per game (149.9) than this game’s over/under of 153 points.
- The average point total for Colonels games this year is 2.8 more points than the over/under of 153 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Skyhawks games this year is 5.8 less points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky is good against the spread, going 5-3 this season.
- Colonels games have played to the total or above 4 times in 8 games this season.
UT Martin Betting Information
- The Skyhawks have a losing record against the spread, going 2-5 ATS (covering just 28.6% of the time).
- The Skyhawks and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 7 (28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Eastern Kentucky||-3.5||162.5||-174||+140||Regular Season||99-86 EKENT|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-73 EKENT|
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Colonels is Tre King, who averages 17.6 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Wendell Green Jr. is Eastern Kentucky’s best passer, dispensing 5.3 assists per game while scoring 12.4 PPG.
- The Colonels get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Moreno, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- King and Tariq Balogun lead the Colonels on the defensive end, with King leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Balogun in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- The Skyhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Cameron Holden with 16.8 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt notches more assists than any other UT Martin teammate with 3.4 per game. He also scores 9.9 points and grabs 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Holt’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Skyhawks.
- The Skyhawks’ leader in steals is Kenton Eskridge with 1.5 per game, and Eric Rustin is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED