The Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-11) will look to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-14) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 as 4.5-point favorites. The Huskies have lost five games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Illinois (+4.5)||Over (133.5)||Eastern Michigan 72 Northern Illinois 71|
- In 73.3% of their opportunities this year (11 of 15 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- In eight of 16 games (50%) this season, Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game (131.1) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 19.7 more points per game (153.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in games this season is 12.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Huskies this season is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 3-8 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Eagles have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Eastern Michigan has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 11 games for a 72.7% rate.
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- The Huskies have a losing record against the spread, going 3-12-1 ATS (covering only 18.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Huskies have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Eastern Michigan||-3.5||119.5||-178||+143||Regular Season||73-71 NIU|
|1/11/2020||Northern Illinois||-6.5||121||-305||+240||Regular Season||71-68 NIU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-69 EMICH|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-49 EMICH|
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Ty Groce leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, putting up 14.6 points and 6.1 boards per game.
- Bryce McBride leads the Eagles in assists, averaging 2.4 per game while also scoring 13.6 points per contest.
- Drew Lowder connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.8 per contest.
- Yeikson Montero and Groce lead the Eagles on the defensive end, with Montero leading the team in steals averaging 2.6 per game and Groce in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran sits on top of the Huskies leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.4 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Kaleb Thornton dishes out 2.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Huskies.
- Trendon Hankerson hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.
- Northern Illinois’ leader in steals is Cochran (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chinedu Kingsley Okanu (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED