Kim Aiken Jr. leads the Eastern Washington Eagles (12-6) into a matchup with the Idaho State Bengals (12-9) after scoring 28 points in a 90-76 win over Montana. The Bengals are 13.5-point underdogs in the game on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, which tips off at 9:05 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Washington (-13.5)||Under (145)||Eastern Washington 77 Idaho State 62|
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored more than 145 points in 61.1% of their games this year (11 of 18 opportunities).
- Idaho State and its opponents have combined to score more than 145 points in two of 21 games (9.5%) this season.
- The Eagles and the Bengals combine to average 4.2 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.2 less points per game (132.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this year is 152.8, 7.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 15.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington is good against the spread, going 12-5 on the season.
- When favored by at least 13.5 points, the Eagles have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Eagles and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 17 games (70.6%) this season.
Idaho State Betting Information
- Idaho State has an even record against the spread, going 8-8 ATS.
- In most of Idaho State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 16 games, 31.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Eastern Washington||-13.5||152||-1204||+711||Regular Season||100-75 EWU|
|12/30/2019||Eastern Washington||-7.5||153||-345||+267||Regular Season||75-69 IDST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-62 EWU|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles scoring leader is Tanner Groves, who averages 16.7 per contest to go with 8.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Eastern Washington’s leading rebounder is Kim Aiken Jr. averaging 8.2 boards per game and its best passer is Tyler Robertson and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Jacob Davison leads the Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- The Eastern Washington steals leader is Aiken, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Groves, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III puts up 7.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, placing him atop the Bengals’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Tarik Cool counts for 13.8 points per game, making him the top scorer on Idaho State’s squad.
- Cool hits more threes per game than any other member of the Bengals, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.7 per game.
- Idaho State’s leader in steals is Ford (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Brayden Parker (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED