The Eastern Washington Eagles (12-7) are at home in Big Sky play against the Idaho State Bengals (13-9) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at 3:05 PM ET. The Eagles are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 145 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 57.9% of their opportunities this year (11 of 19 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 145 points.
- In two of 22 outings (9.1%) this year, Idaho State and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points.
- These teams average a combined 148.2 points per game, 3.2 more points than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- The Eagles and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 12.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this year is 151.6, 6.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Bengals games this season is 15.6 less points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 79.5 points per game the Eagles average are 18.8 more points than the Bengals give up (60.7).
- Eastern Washington has a 12-6 record overall and a 12-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 60.7 points.
- When Idaho State gives up more than 79.5 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Bengals put up only 3.4 fewer points than the Eagles allow (72.1).
- Idaho State has compiled a 7-0 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 72.1 points.
- Eastern Washington has an ATS record of 9-4 and a 7-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 68.7 points.
- The Eagles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 141 points this season (7.4 points per game on average), and the Bengals have put up 177 more points than their opponents on the year (eight per game).
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Eagles have covered 12 times in 18 contests.
- The Eagles have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 12.5 points.
- The Eagles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 18 games this season.
Idaho State Betting Information
- Idaho State has a 9-8 record against the spread, covering in 52.9% of their games.
- The Bengals and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 17 (29.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2021||Eastern Washington||-13.5||148||-1164||+691||Regular Season||68-63 IDST|
|3/5/2020||Eastern Washington||-13.5||152||-1204||+711||Regular Season||100-75 EWU|
|12/30/2019||Eastern Washington||-7.5||153||-345||+267||Regular Season||75-69 IDST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-62 EWU|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Tanner Groves, who averages 16.8 points, 8.1 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Kim Aiken Jr. is Eastern Washington’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.1 per game, while Tyler Robertson is its best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Jacob Davison connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.6 per game.
- Aiken and Groves lead the Eagles on the defensive end, with Aiken leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Groves in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III has racked up 7.2 boards and 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bengals leaderboards in those categories.
- Tarik Cool racks up 13.7 points per game to be at the top of the Bengals scoring leaderboard.
- Cool leads the Bengals in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Idaho State’s leader in steals is Ford (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Brayden Parker (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED