Robby Beasley leads the Montana Grizzlies (7-10) against the Eastern Washington Eagles (11-6) after putting up 25 points in a 90-76 loss to Eastern Washington. The Grizzlies are 4-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 2:05 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Montana (+4)||Under (148)||Eastern Washington 74 Montana 70|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined for 148 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 17 outings (58.8%) this season.
- In four of 17 games (23.5%) this year, Montana and its opponents have combined to score at least 148 points.
- These two teams average a combined 151 points per game, three more points than the total of 148 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 8.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148 set in this game.
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is four more points than the over/under of 148 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Grizzlies this year is 9.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-5 record.
- The Eagles fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting a 6-3 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Eastern Washington and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 11 of 16 chances this season.
Montana Betting Information
- Montana has a losing record against the spread, going 5-9 ATS (covering only 35.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 4-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Montana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (7 out of 14 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2021||Eastern Washington||-8||146.5||-375||+289||Regular Season||90-76 EWU|
|2/6/2020||Montana||-3||145||-158||+129||Regular Season||92-82 MONT|
|1/9/2020||Eastern Washington||-5.5||149||-245||+195||Regular Season||90-63 MONT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 MONT|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-71 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Tanner Groves, who scores 16.9 points and grabs 8.6 boards per game.
- Tyler Robertson leads Eastern Washington in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 12.3 points per contest.
- Jacob Davison’s 1.9 threes per game leads the Eagles.
- Kim Aiken Jr. and Groves lead Eastern Washington on the defensive end, with Aiken leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Groves in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Kyle Owens holds the top spot on the Grizzlies leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 11.9 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Parker’s assist statline paces Montana; he racks up 4.5 assists per game.
- Josh Vazquez makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.4 per game.
- Brandon Whitney (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Montana while Derrick Carter-Hollinger (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends