The Eastern Washington Eagles (8-6) are favored (-2.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (7-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse . The over/under for the matchup is set at 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Montana State (+2.5)||Under (151)||Eastern Washington 74 Montana State 72|
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored no less than 151 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 14 games (50%) this year.
- In four of 11 games (36.4%) this year, Montana State has combined with its opponents to score at least 151 points.
- These teams average a combined 153.1 points per game, 2.1 more points than the over/under of 151 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.7 points per game, 7.3 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this season is 149.6, 1.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Bobcats games this year is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 151 for this outing.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Eagles have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-4 record.
- The Eagles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 13 games this season.
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 5-4-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Bobcats have fared well, going 2-1-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Montana State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-49 EWU|
|1/18/2020||Eastern Washington||-1.5||148.5||-126||+101||Regular Season||71-58 EWU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 MONST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-81 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Tanner Groves, who scores 16.5 points and grabs 8.6 boards per game.
- Eastern Washington’s best passer is Tyler Robertson, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 11.9 PPG scoring average.
- Jacob Davison makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Eagles, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- The Eastern Washington leader in both steals and blocks is Kim Aiken Jr., who averages 0.9 takeaways and 1.1 rejections per game.
Montana State Leaders
- Xavier Bishop racks up 15.8 points and tacks on 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bobcats’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jubrile Belo grabs 6.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.1 points per game and adds 1.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Montana State rebounding leaderboard.
- Tyler Patterson is the top scorer from deep for the Bobcats, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Montana State’s leader in steals is Amin Adamu (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Belo (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends