The Northern Colorado Bears (6-3) are 3-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (3-6) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Bank of Colorado Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Colorado (+3)||Under (145.5)||Eastern Washington 71 Northern Colorado 70|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in 33.3% of their games this season (three of nine opportunities).
- In three of nine games (33.3%) this season, Northern Colorado and its opponents have combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Bears combine to average 1.3 fewer points per game than the total of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.8 points per game, 5.7 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this year is 146.3, 0.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Bears games this season have averaged a total of 137.7 points, 7.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- The Eagles have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- Eastern Washington and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- The Bears have a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their contests.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Bears have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- In most of Northern Colorado’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 7 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Eastern Washington||-2.5||144.5||-144||+120||Regular Season||78-76 UNCO|
|2/29/2020||Northern Colorado||-6||148||-267||+209||Regular Season||68-64 EWU|
|1/27/2020||Eastern Washington||-2||148||-137||+113||Regular Season||89-84 EWU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-78 EWU|
|1/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-63 UNCO|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Tanner Groves, who scores 17.0 points and pulls down 9.0 boards per game.
- Tyler Robertson is Eastern Washington’s best passer, dispensing 2.5 assists per game while scoring 12.1 PPG.
- Jacob Davison’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Eagles.
- The Eastern Washington steals leader is Kim Aiken Jr., who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Groves, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume sits atop the Bears leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.5 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson records more assists than any other Northern Colorado teammate with 2.4 per game. He also scores 12.4 points and pulls down 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Davison paces his teammates on the Bears with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Northern Colorado’s leader in steals and blocks is Hume with 1.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends