A game after he put up 26 points in an 80-64 win over Northern Arizona, Tanner Groves leads the Eastern Washington Eagles (2-4) at home against the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (8-1) as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup starts at 9:05 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 150.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Utah (+6.5)||Under (150.5)||Eastern Washington 75 Southern Utah 70|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined for 150.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in one of six opportunities (16.7%) this season.
- Southern Utah and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in 55.6% of their games this year (five of nine chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.2 more points per game (154.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 14.9 less points per game (135.6) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- The average over/under the Eagles have had set in games this year is 11.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Thunderbirds games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 150.5 in this outing.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington is strong against the spread, going 4-1 this season.
- The Eagles fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 5 (40%) games this season.
Southern Utah Betting Information
- The Thunderbirds have a winning record against the spread, going 4-1 ATS (covering 80% of the time).
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Thunderbirds have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Southern Utah has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 100% of matchups this year (5 out of 5 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Southern Utah||-2.5||149.5||-147||+121||Regular Season||69-51 EWU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-78 EWU|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-62 SUTAH|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Groves, who scores 14.5 points and pulls down 9.8 boards per game.
- Eastern Washington’s best passer is Casson Rouse, who averages 2.6 assists per game to go with his 7.2 PPG scoring average.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyler Robertson, who makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Kim Aiken Jr. and Groves lead Eastern Washington on the defensive end, with Aiken leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Groves in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Southern Utah Leaders
- Tevian Jones is the top scorer for the Thunderbirds with 19.2 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Maizen Fausett puts up a stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 13.6 points and 1.3 assists per game for Southern Utah to take the top rebound spot on the team. John Knight III has the top spot for assists with 4.5 per game, adding 12.5 points and 4.6 rebounds per outing.
- Robertson leads his teammates on the Thunderbirds with 2.8 made threes per game.
- Knight (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Southern Utah while Ivan Madunic (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found