The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (1-7) visit the Merrimack Warriors (1-2) after losing five straight road games. The Knights are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Merrimack (+2)||Over (141.5)||Merrimack 74 Fairleigh Dickinson 73|
- In 75% of their opportunities this season (six of eight chances), the Knights and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In zero of three opportunities (0%) this year, Merrimack and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 15.6 less points per game (125.9) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144.2 points per game, 2.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Knights have had set in matchups this season is 7.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Warriors games this season is 20.8 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has covered in just three of eight matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Knights have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 8 games for a 62.5% rate.
Merrimack Betting Information
- Merrimack has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 1-2 ATS.
- The Warriors have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- Merrimack has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (1 out of 3 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Merrimack||-2||141.5||-134||+112||Regular Season||62-51 MERR|
|2/6/2020||Merrimack||-0.5||129.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||57-53 MERR|
|1/23/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 MERR|
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- The Knights scoring leader is Brandon Rush, who averages 14.5 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s leading rebounder is Elyjah Williams averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Jahlil Jenkins and his 3.0 assists per game.
- Rush’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Knights.
- Callum Baker is Fairleigh Dickinson’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Pier-Olivier Racine leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- The Warriors’ Mikey Watkins racks up enough points (12.8 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jordan Minor’s stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 12.2 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Merrimack rebounding leaderboard.
- Mykel Derring’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Warriors.
- Merrimack’s leader in steals is Devin Jensen (2.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Minor (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends