The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (6-13) host the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (8-7) as 1-point favorites after Jahlil Jenkins scored 27 points in the Knights 90-87 loss to Saint Francis (BKN). The game airs on ESPN3 at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mount St. Mary’s (+1)||Over (137)||Mount St. Mary’s 70 Fairleigh Dickinson 69|
- In 17 of 19 opportunities (89.5%) this season, the Knights and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has played in three games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 20% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 137 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.7 points per game, 1.7 more points than the total of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.4 points per game, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Knights average point total in matchups this year is 157.4, 20.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Mountaineers games this season have averaged an over/under of 122.7 points, 14.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- The Knights have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting an 8-11 record.
- The Knights have posted a losing record of 1-5 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- More often than not, Fairleigh Dickinson and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 12 of 19 chances this season.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has a winning record against the spread, going 9-6 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Mountaineers have a record ATS of 8-5.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 4 of 15 (26.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-77 FDU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-75 FDU|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 FDU|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-69 FDU|
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Jenkins leads the Knights in points and assists per game, scoring 16.9 points and distributing 3.6 assists.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s best rebounder is Elyjah Williams, who averages 7.9 boards per game in addition to his 14.6 PPG average.
- The Knights get the most three-point shooting production out of Brandon Rush, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Jenkins and Williams lead the Knights on the defensive end, with Jenkins leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Williams in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- The Mountaineers’ Damian Chong Qui puts up enough points (15.1 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Mount St. Mary’s Malik Jefferson stats (7.8 rebounds per game, 8.4 points per game, 0.3 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Deandre Thomas provides the most three-point shooting production for the Mountaineers. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Mount St. Mary’s leader in steals is Mezie Offurum with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nana Opoku with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends