The North Carolina Central Eagles (4-3) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Florida A&M Rattlers (1-6) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Al Lawson Center as just 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida A&M (-1.5)||Over (135.5)||Florida A&M 77 North Carolina Central 69|
- In 85.7% of their games this year (six of seven chances), the Rattlers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In six of seven games (85.7%) this season, North Carolina Central has combined with its opponents to score at least 135.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 143 points per game, 7.5 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 17.5 more points per game (153) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- The average total the Rattlers have had set in games this season is 8.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Eagles games this season have averaged an over/under of 152.3 points, 16.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Florida A&M Betting Information
- The Rattlers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-2 record.
- The Rattlers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 7 games this season.
North Carolina Central Betting Information
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread in half of its games, going 3-3 ATS.
- The Eagles have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of North Carolina Central’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Florida A&M||-2||127.5||-137||+111||Regular Season||66-57 FLAM|
|1/4/2020||North Carolina Central||-2||131||-136||+112||Regular Season||61-45 NCC|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-57 FLAM|
Florida A&M Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Rattlers is MJ Randolph, who puts up 16.0 points, 6.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game.
- The Rattlers get the most three-point shooting production out of Jalen Speer, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Randolph and DJ Jones lead the Rattlers on the defensive end, with Randolph leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Jones in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
North Carolina Central Leaders
- Jordan Perkins has tallied 3.4 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles leaderboards in those stat categories.
- North Carolina Central’s C.J. Keyser puts up 19.3 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Deven Palmer provides the bulk of the Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Keyser’s stat line of 1.9 steals and 0.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED