The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-16) are 8.5-point underdogs as they try to break a 16-game losing streak when they host the Florida A&M Rattlers (6-9) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at S-H-M Memorial Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rattlers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 136.5 points in 53.3% of their games this season (eight of 15 opportunities).
- South Carolina State and its opponents have added up to score at least 136.5 points in 56.2% of their games this year (nine of 16 chances).
- These teams average a combined 126.7 points per game, 9.8 less points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Rattlers and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 13.7 more points per game than the point total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Rattlers games this year is 1.6 less points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bulldogs games this season is 5.6 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Florida A&M Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Rattlers have covered eight times in 15 contests.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Rattlers have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- Florida A&M and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 15 (46.7%) games this season.
South Carolina State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 8-7 ATS (covering 53.3% of the time).
- South Carolina State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.3% of matchups this year (8 out of 15 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2021||Florida A&M||-10.5||139.5||-558||+406||Regular Season||75-67 FLAM|
|2/24/2020||Florida A&M||-4.5||140||-209||+166||Regular Season||62-56 FLAM|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 SCARST|
|2/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-54 SCARST|
Florida A&M Leaders
- The Rattlers leader in points and assists is MJ Randolph, who puts up 16.0 points per game along with 4.7 assists.
- Bryce Moragne leads the Rattlers in rebounding, grabbing 7.1 boards per game while also scoring 8.6 points a contest.
- Jalen Speer provides the bulk of the Rattlers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Florida A&M steals leader is Randolph, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is DJ Jones, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Rahsaan Edwards is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 9.8 points per game. He also pulls down 3.0 rebounds and dishes out 2.2 assists per game.
- Jemal Davis has a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 8.3 points and 0.9 assists per game for South Carolina State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Themus Fulks holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 6.8 points and 1.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Edwards contributes the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- South Carolina State’s leader in steals is Omar Croskey with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Davis with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED