The Florida Atlantic Owls (7-6) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (6-6) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charlotte (+2)||Over (126)||Charlotte 68 Florida Atlantic 66|
- The Owls and their opponents have scored no less than 126 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 13 opportunities (76.9%) this year.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score at least 126 points in six of 12 outings (50%) this season.
- The Owls and the 49ers combine to average 21.5 more points per game than the total of 126 set for this matchup.
- The Owls and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the point total of 126 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Owls have had set in matchups this season is 23.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in 49ers games this year is 2.3 more points than the point total of 126 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 82.6 points per game the Owls record are 19.2 more points than the 49ers allow (63.4).
- Florida Atlantic is 7-4 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.4 points.
- Charlotte is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when giving up more than 82.6 points.
- The 49ers’ 64.9 points per game are only 1.6 fewer points than the 66.5 the Owls allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 66.5 points, Charlotte is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Florida Atlantic’s record is 3-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it gives up more than 64.9 points.
- The Owls have scored a total of 209 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 16.1 per game), and the 49ers have out-scored opponents by only 18 points on the season (1.5 more per game).
Florida Atlantic Betting Information
- The Owls have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Owls have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- In 6 of 9 (66.7%) contests this season, Florida Atlantic and its opponents have hit the total.
Charlotte Betting Information
- The 49ers have a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the 49ers have a record ATS of 1-4.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (3 out of 9 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Charlotte||-3.5||127||-177||+143||Regular Season||70-68 CHARLT|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-60 CHARLT|
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram leads the Owls in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.8 points and 6.6 boards per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s best passer is Bryan Greenlee, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 11.3 PPG scoring average.
- Michael Forrest leads the Owls in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- The Florida Atlantic steals leader is Kenan Blackshear, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Madiaw Niang, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
- The 49ers’ Jahmir Young averages enough points (18.3 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Milos Supica’s stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 7.8 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Charlotte rebounding leaderboard.
- Young is the top scorer from deep for the 49ers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Charlotte’s leader in steals is Jordan Shepherd (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Brice Williams (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED