The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-15) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Florida Atlantic Owls (10-9) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at FAU Arena as 8-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Middle Tennessee (+8)||Over (138)||Florida Atlantic 72 Middle Tennessee 66|
- In 68.4% of their opportunities this year (13 of 19 chances), the Owls and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 138 points.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have added up to score at least 138 points in 30% of their matchups this year (six of 20 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (142.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.2 points per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Owls average point total in outings this year is 147.2, 9.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Blue Raiders games this season is 4.3 less points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 79.4 points per game the Owls put up are nine more points than the Blue Raiders allow (70.4).
- When Florida Atlantic scores more than 70.4 points, it is 3-0-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Middle Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall when giving up more than 79.4 points.
- The Blue Raiders’ 63.3 points per game are only 4.5 fewer points than the 67.8 the Owls allow.
- Middle Tennessee has compiled a 3-3 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Florida Atlantic has an ATS record of 4-6-1 and a 5-8 record overall when its opponents score more than 63.3 points.
- The Owls have totaled 220 more points than their opponents this season (11.6 per game on average), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by 142 total points (7.1 per game average differential).
Florida Atlantic Betting Information
- The Owls are 7-7-1 against the spread this season.
- More often than not, Florida Atlantic and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 15 chances this season.
Middle Tennessee Betting Information
- Middle Tennessee has a losing record against the spread, going 7-12 ATS (covering only 36.8% of the time).
- In most of Blue Raiders games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 19 games, 42.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||Florida Atlantic||-9||137.5||-491||+363||Regular Season||97-94 FAU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-56 FAU|
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram leads the Owls in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Bryan Greenlee leads Florida Atlantic in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Michael Forrest makes more threes per game than any other member of the Owls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Kenan Blackshear and Karlis Silins lead Florida Atlantic on the defensive end, with Blackshear leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Silins in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- The Blue Raiders’ Dontrell Shuler racks up enough points (12.5 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Jo’Vontae Millner is at the top of the Middle Tennessee rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also scores 8.4 points and adds 0.6 assists per game.
- Jalen Jordan is the most prolific from distance for the Blue Raiders, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Jordan Davis (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Middle Tennessee while Millner (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED