The Florida Gators (13-6) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Missouri Tigers (14-7) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Exactech Arena as 4-point favorites. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET on SECN. The point total is set at 141 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (-4)||Over (141)||Florida 76 Missouri 70|
- The Gators and their opponents have combined to record more than 141 points in 52.6% of their games this year (10 of 19 opportunities).
- Missouri has played in 12 games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 57.1% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 141 points.
- These teams average a combined 149.8 points per game, 8.8 more points than the total of 141 set for this matchup.
- The Gators and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- The Gators average point total in matchups this year is 145.8, 4.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 145.4 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Gators score 75.9 points per contest, just 4.4 more points than the 71.5 the Tigers surrender to opponents.
- Florida is 8-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- In games when Missouri allows more than 75.9 points, it is 2-6 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
- The Tigers put up just four more points per game (73.9) than the Gators allow (69.9).
- Missouri is 9-0 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it scores more than 69.9 points.
- Florida’s record is 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it gives up more than 73.9 points.
- The Gators have put up a total of 114 more points than their opponents this year (an average of six per game), and the Tigers have out-scored opponents by 50 points on the season (2.4 more per game).
Florida Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Gators have covered nine times in 17 contests.
- The Gators have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- The Gators have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 17 contests this season, a rate of 47.1%
Missouri Betting Information
- The Tigers have a winning record against the spread, going 11-10 ATS (covering 52.4% of the time).
- When they play as at least 4-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 6-4.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 13 of 21 (61.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-75 MIZZ|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-60 UFL|
- The Gators leader in points and assists is Tre Mann, who scores 14.7 points per game along with 3.4 assists.
- Colin Castleton leads Florida in rebounding, grabbing 5.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.9 points a contest.
- Noah Locke paces his teammates on the Gators with 2.4 made threes per contest.
- Scottie Lewis is Florida’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Castleton leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
- Xavier Pinson racks up 14.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Tigers.
- The Missouri leaders in rebounding and assists are Jeremiah Tilmon with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.9 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Dru Smith with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.9 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Mark Smith paces his teammates on the Tigers with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Smith (1.8 steals per game) and Tilmon (1.5 blocks per game) pace the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED