The Florida Gators (5-3) host the Ole Miss Rebels (6-4) in a matchup of SEC teams at Exactech Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The Gators are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (-3.5)||Over (138.5)||Florida 74 Ole Miss 68|
- The Gators and their opponents have recorded more than 138.5 points in 75% of their games this year (six of eight opportunities).
- Ole Miss has combined with its opponents to score at least 138.5 points in two of 10 games (20%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 150.6 points per game, 12.1 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Gators and the Rebels have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 less points per game than the point total of 138.5 set in this matchup.
- The Gators average point total in matchups this year is 150.1, 11.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Rebels games this year is 4.4 less points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Gators record 16.5 more points per game (78.2) than the Rebels give up (61.7).
- Florida has a 5-2 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 61.7 points.
- When Ole Miss gives up more than 78.2 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Rebels put up only 0.5 more points per game (72.4) than the Gators allow their opponents to score (71.9).
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, Ole Miss is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Florida has a 1-3 record overall and an ATS record of 1-3 in games when its opponents score more than 72.4 points.
- The Gators have scored a total of 51 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.3 per game), and the Rebels have out-scored opponents by 107 points on the season (10.7 more per game).
Florida Betting Information
- The Gators are 3-3 against the spread this season.
- The Gators fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- The Gators and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 6 games (66.7%) this season.
Ole Miss Betting Information
- Ole Miss’ record against the spread is 5-5.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Rebels have a record ATS of 5-2.
- In the majority of Ole Miss’ games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 10 games, 10%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Florida||-2.5||136||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-51 OLEMISS|
|1/14/2020||Florida||-11.5||137.5||-805||+535||Regular Season||71-55 UFL|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-86 UFL|
- The Gators leader in rebounds and assist is Tre Mann, who grabs 5.6 rebounds and distributes 4.1 assists per game along with scoring 13.6 points per contest.
- Keyontae Johnson is the Gators scoring leader, averaging 16.0 points per game. He adds 4.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- Noah Locke contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Gators. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Tyree Appleby and Scottie Lewis lead Florida on the defensive end, with Appleby leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Lewis in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Ole Miss Leaders
- The Rebels’ Devontae Shuler puts up enough points (12.6 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Luis Rodriguez’s stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 9.0 points and 2.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Ole Miss rebounding leaderboard.
- Shuler provides the bulk of the Rebels’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- Ole Miss’ leader in steals is Rodriguez with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Romello White with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found