The Vanderbilt Commodores (4-7) will try to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Florida Gators (8-4) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Exactech Arena as big, 13-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET on SECN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (-13)||Over (146.5)||Florida 82 Vanderbilt 65|
- In six of 12 outings (50%) this season, the Gators and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- Vanderbilt has played in six games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The Gators and the Commodores combine to average 3.8 more points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set for this game.
- The Gators and the Commodores have seen their opponents average a combined 2.8 less points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set in this matchup.
- The Gators average point total in outings this year is 148.1, 1.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Commodores this year is 0.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.8 points per game the Gators score are just 4.3 more points than the Commodores give up (73.5).
- Florida is 5-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- Vanderbilt is 0-6 overall and 1-5 against the spread in games when it allows more than 77.8 points.
- The Commodores put up only 2.3 more points per game (72.5) than the Gators allow (70.2).
- Vanderbilt has put together a 3-4 overall record and a 4-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Florida has a 2-3 record overall and an ATS record of 2-3 in games when its opponents score more than 72.5 points.
- The Gators have out-scored their opponents by a total of 91 points this season (7.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Commodores have out-scored them by just 11 more points on the year (one per game).
Florida Betting Information
- The Gators have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-4 record.
- The Gators fare well when favored by at least 13 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Gators have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 10 games this season.
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- The Commodores have a 4-6-1 record against the spread, covering in just 36.4% of their contests.
- When they play as at least 13-point underdogs, the Commodores have a record ATS of 2-0.
- Vanderbilt has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 63.6% of matchups this year (7 out of 11 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||Florida||-7||143||-317||+250||Regular Season||91-72 UFL|
|2/15/2020||Florida||-14.5||141.5||-1722||+833||Regular Season||84-66 UFL|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-55 UFL|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-55 UFL|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-57 UFL|
- Tre Mann leads the Gators in points and assists per game, scoring 14.7 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Florida’s best rebounder is Colin Castleton, who averages 5.5 boards per game in addition to his 12.7 PPG average.
- Noah Locke’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Gators.
- Tyree Appleby is Florida’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Castleton leads them in blocks with 2.1 per contest.
- Scotty Pippen Jr.’s points (20.6 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Commodores’ leaderboards.
- Dylan Disu is at the top of the Vanderbilt rebounding leaderboard with 8.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 13.3 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Myles Stute leads his teammates on the Commodores with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- Pippen (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Vanderbilt while Disu (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends