A game after he scored 22 points in an 112-39 win over Webber International, Dom London leads the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (4-2) at home against the Bellarmine Knights (1-3) on Friday, January 15, 2021. The Eagles are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 132.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In four of six outings (66.7%) this season, the Eagles and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Bellarmine and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (two of four chances).
- These two teams average a combined 142.7 points per game, 10.2 more points than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.5 points per game, 3.0 more than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Eagles have had set in matchups this year is 9.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Knights games this year is 3.7 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
FGCU Betting Information
- The Eagles have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 2-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Eagles have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- FGCU has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 3 contests (33.3%).
Bellarmine Betting Information
- The Knights have a losing record against the spread, going 1-2 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Knights have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In the majority of Bellarmine’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 3 games, 33.3%).
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Caleb Catto, who averages 15.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Eli Abaev leads the Eagles in rebounding, averaging 8.6 per game, while Luis Rolon leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Catto makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.0 per contest.
- Rolon is the Eagles leader in steals, averaging 2.6 steals per game, while Dakota Rivers leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
- The Knights’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Pedro Bradshaw with 14.3 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Claycomb’s assist statline leads Bellarmine; he dishes out 3.0 assists per game.
- CJ Fleming paces his teammates on the Knights with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Bellarmine’s leader in steals is Juston Betz with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Baylor Younker with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found