The Stetson Hatters (3-8) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (5-5) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Alico Arena as only 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (five of 10 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In five of 11 games (45.5%) this season, Stetson and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Hatters combine to average 1.0 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Hatters have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the point total of 135.5 set in this game.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this year is 140.4, 4.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hatters this year is 1.0 point lower than this game’s over/under.
FGCU Betting Information
- The Eagles have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Eagles have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- More often than not, FGCU and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 4 of 7 chances this season.
Stetson Betting Information
- Stetson has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 3-5 ATS.
- The Hatters and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||FGCU||-3||119||-162||+131||Regular Season||65-62 STETSN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-62 FLGC|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-55 STETSN|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-65 FLGC|
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Caleb Catto, who averages 14.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- FGCU’s leading rebounder is Eli Abaev averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Luis Rolon and his 4.9 assists per game.
- Catto connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.0 per outing.
- Rolon is the Eagles leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Dakota Rivers leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Chase Johnston sits at the top of the Hatters scoring leaderboard with 13.4 points per game. He also pulls down 2.6 rebounds and dishes out 1.7 assists per game.
- The Hatters’ leader in rebounds is Mahamadou Diawara with 5.7 per outing, and their leader in assists is Stephan D. Swenson with 3.3 per game.
- Johnston hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Hatters, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.9 per contest.
- Stetson’s leader in steals is Christiaan Jones (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Diawara (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED