C-USA opponents meet when the Florida International Panthers (7-3) visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-4) at Murphy Athletic Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Blue Raiders are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 147 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida International (-1)||Under (147)||Florida International 73 Middle Tennessee 69|
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in 70% of their outings this season (seven of 10 opportunities).
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in one of six outings (16.7%) this season.
- The Panthers and the Blue Raiders combine to average 1.5 more points per game than the total of 147 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.6 points per game, 10.4 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Panthers games this season is 11.1 more points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Blue Raiders games this year is 20 fewer points than the point total of 147 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 85.7 points per game the Panthers put up are 21.5 more points than the Blue Raiders give up (64.2).
- Florida International is 7-3 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- Middle Tennessee has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 85.7 points.
- The Blue Raiders’ 62.8 points per game are 9.6 fewer points than the 72.4 the Panthers give up.
- When it scores more than 72.4 points, Middle Tennessee is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Florida International’s record is 3-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it allows more than 62.8 points.
- The Panthers have totaled 133 more points than their opponents this season (13.3 per game on average), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by eight total points (1.4 per game average differential).
Florida International Betting Information
- Florida International been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 3-3 record.
- The Panthers have covered half the time, going 2-2 against the spread when favored by at least 1 points.
- The Panthers and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 6 games (66.7%) this season.
Middle Tennessee Betting Information
- Middle Tennessee has a losing record against the spread, going 1-4 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Blue Raiders have a record ATS of 0-2.
- In the majority of Blue Raiders games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Florida International||-8.5||154||-435||+316||Regular Season||83-69 FIU|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 FIU|
Florida International Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is Antonio Daye, who scores 17.9 points per game to go with 5.8 assists.
- Dimon Carrigan is the Panthers best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.3 boards in each contest while scoring 7.6 points per game.
- Eric Lovett makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
- Daye is the Panthers leader in steals, averaging 2.7 steals per game, while Carrigan leads them in blocks with 2.9 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- Dontrell Shuler’s points (11.7 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Blue Raiders’ leaderboards.
- Middle Tennessee’s Jo’Vontae Millner stats (6.0 rebounds per game, 8.6 points per game, 0.8 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jordan Davis hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Blue Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.7 per outing.
- Middle Tennessee’s leader in steals is Davis (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Millner (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found