The UTSA Roadrunners (8-9) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they try to end an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Florida International Panthers (9-10) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Ocean Bank Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 154.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida International (-2.5)||Under (154.5)||Florida International 76 UTSA 73|
- In 47.4% of their games this season (nine of 19 chances), the Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 154.5 points.
- UTSA has played in five games this season (out of 17 total matchups — 29.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 154.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game (153.2) than this game’s over/under of 154.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Roadrunners have seen their opponents average a combined 4.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Panthers games this season is 3.0 less points than the over/under of 154.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Roadrunners games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Panthers put up just 1.2 more points per game (77.4) than the Roadrunners give up (76.2).
- Florida International has a 7-3 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 76.2 points.
- UTSA has compiled a 1-5 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall in games when it allows more than 77.4 points.
- The Roadrunners’ 75.8 points per game are only 1.7 more points than the 74.1 the Panthers allow.
- UTSA is 4-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 74.1 points.
- Florida International’s record is 2-6 overall and 1-6 against the spread when it allows more than 75.8 points to its opponents.
- The Panthers have put up a total of 64 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.3 per game), while the Roadrunners have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -0.4 per game).
Florida International Betting Information
- The Panthers have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 5-9 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Panthers have struggled to a 2-4 record ATS this season.
- In 8 of 14 (57.1%) contests this season, Florida International and its opponents have hit the over.
UTSA Betting Information
- UTSA has a losing record against the spread, going 5-9 ATS (covering only 35.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Roadrunners have a record ATS of 3-2.
- In 7 out UTSA’s 14 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Florida International||-4.5||160.5||-205||+165||Regular Season||90-83 FIU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-67 UTSA|
Florida International Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Antonio Daye, who scores 17.5 points and dishes out 5.0 assists per game.
- Florida International’s best rebounder is Dimon Carrigan, who averages 6.3 boards per game in addition to his 6.6 PPG average.
- Eric Lovett leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Florida International steals leader is Daye, who averages 2.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Carrigan, who compiles 2.3 rejections per contest.
- Jhivvan Jackson is the top scorer for the Roadrunners with 19.6 points per game. He also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- UTSA’s leader in rebounds is Jacob Germany with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Keaton Wallace with 3.3 per game.
- Jackson is the top scorer from distance for the Roadrunners, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- UTSA’s leader in steals is Jackson with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Germany with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends