The Florida State Seminoles (8-2) are favored (-7) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the No. 20 Clemson Tigers (9-3) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Donald L. Tucker Center. The matchup airs on ABC. The matchup has an over/under set at 136 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida State (-7)||Over (136)||Florida State 73 Clemson 65|
- The Seminoles and their opponents have combined for 136 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 10 games (80%) this season.
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points in four of 12 games (33.3%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 145.5 points per game, 9.5 more points than the total of 136 set for this game.
- The Seminoles and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 fewer points per game than the point total of 136 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Seminoles games this year is 12.2 more points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
- Tigers games this year have averaged an over/under of 128.5 points, 7.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 79 points per game the Seminoles put up are 17 more points than the Tigers give up (62).
- When Florida State scores more than 62 points, it is 8-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Clemson has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 79 points.
- The Tigers score an average of 66.5 points per game, just 2.7 fewer points than the 69.2 the Seminoles give up to opponents.
- Clemson has gone 4-0 overall and 2-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
- Florida State has an ATS record of 3-3 and a 4-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.5 points.
- The Seminoles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 98 points this season (9.8 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 54 more points than their opponents on the year (4.5 per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Florida State has been strong this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Seminoles have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Florida State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 9 games for a 66.7% rate.
Clemson Betting Information
- Clemson has an even record against the spread, going 5-5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Clemson||-1||130||-118||-103||Regular Season||77-67 CLEM|
|2/29/2020||Florida State||-3.5||133.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-69 CLEM|
|12/8/2019||Florida State||-9.5||134.5||-533||+386||Regular Season||72-53 FSU|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 FSU|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 FSU|
Florida State Leaders
- The Seminoles scoring leader is M.J. Walker, who averages 14.9 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Raiquan Gray leads the Seminoles in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Scottie Barnes leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Walker paces his teammates on the Seminoles with 2.1 made threes per contest.
- Barnes is the Seminoles leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Balsa Koprivica leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Aamir Simms has the top spot on the Tigers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.3 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Nick Honor notches more assists than any other Clemson teammate with 2.4 per game. He also averages 10.3 points and pulls down 1.2 rebounds per game.
- Honor contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Clemson’s leader in steals is Honor with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Simms with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends