The No. 16 Florida State Seminoles (10-2) are favored (-4.5) to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-5) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at McCamish Pavilion. The contest airs on ACCN. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida State (-4.5)||Over (143.5)||Florida State 76 Georgia Tech 72|
- The Seminoles and their opponents have scored at least 143.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 12 outings (50%) this year.
- Georgia Tech has played in four games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 13.5 more points per game (157) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 less points per game (139.7) than this game’s total of 143.5 points.
- The average point total for Seminoles games this season is 3.4 more points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Yellow Jackets games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Seminoles average 7.2 more points per game (79.2) than the Yellow Jackets give up (72).
- When Florida State scores more than 72 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Georgia Tech has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 79.2 points.
- The Yellow Jackets put up an average of 77.8 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 67.7 the Seminoles allow.
- Georgia Tech has put together a 7-3 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Florida State’s record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 77.8 points to its opponents.
- The Seminoles have put up a total of 139 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.5 per game), and the Yellow Jackets have out-scored opponents by 70 points on the season (5.8 more per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Seminoles have covered seven times in 11 contests.
- The Seminoles fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 4-2 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Florida State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 7 of 11 chances this season.
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- The Yellow Jackets have an even record against the spread, going 6-6 ATS.
- The Yellow Jackets have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 1-4 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/15/2020||Florida State||-8||135.5||-376||+290||Regular Season||74-61 FSU|
|12/31/2019||Florida State||-11.5||134.5||-820||+540||Regular Season||70-58 FSU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-47 FSU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-49 FSU|
Florida State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Seminoles this season is M.J. Walker, who averages 14.2 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Raiquan Gray leads Florida State in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Scottie Barnes leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Walker leads the Seminoles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Florida State steals leader is Gray, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Balsa Koprivica, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Georgia Tech Leaders
- The Yellow Jackets’ Jose Alvarado puts up enough points (18.1 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Moses Wright is at the top of the Georgia Tech rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 16.6 points and adds 2.5 assists per game.
- Michael Devoe’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Yellow Jackets.
- Georgia Tech’s leader in steals is Alvarado (2.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Wright (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview