The No. 11 Florida State Seminoles (13-3) are heavily favored (-12) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (7-13) at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at Watsco Center. The game airs on ACCN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (FL) (+12)||Under (143)||Florida State 77 Miami (FL) 65|
- In nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season, the Seminoles and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- Miami (FL) has played in six games this year (out of 20 total matchups — 30% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 143 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (145.3) than this matchup’s total of 143 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.9 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Seminoles average point total in outings this year is 148.3, 5.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hurricanes this season is 6.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Seminoles score 8.4 more points per game (79.2) than the Hurricanes give up (70.8).
- Florida State is 12-1 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- When Miami (FL) allows more than 79.2 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Hurricanes average only three fewer points than the Seminoles allow their opponents to score (69.1).
- When it scores more than 69.1 points, Miami (FL) is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Florida State has a 6-3 record overall and an ATS record of 4-5 in games when its opponents score more than 66.1 points.
- The Seminoles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 163 points this season (10.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hurricanes have out-scored them by 95 more points on the year (4.7 per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Florida State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-6 record.
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Seminoles have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Florida State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 15 chances this season.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- The Hurricanes have a losing record against the spread, going 8-11 ATS (covering just 42.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 12-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have a record ATS of 0-3.
- In most of Hurricanes games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 19 games, 42.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Florida State||-11||141.5||-689||+491||Regular Season||81-59 FSU|
|2/8/2020||Florida State||-14.5||144||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-81 FSU|
|1/18/2020||Florida State||-6||142.5||-275||+213||Regular Season||83-79 FSU|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-66 FSU|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-62 FSU|
Florida State Leaders
- The Seminoles scoring leader is M.J. Walker, who averages 13.1 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Raiquan Gray is the Seminoles leading rebounder, grabbing 6.5 per game, while Scottie Barnes is their best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Walker makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Seminoles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per game.
- Gray and Balsa Koprivica lead Florida State on the defensive end, with Gray leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Koprivica in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong is the top scorer for the Hurricanes with 16.7 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his stats.
- The Miami (FL) leaders in rebounding and assists are Nysier Brooks with 6.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.6 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Harlond Beverly with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per game).
- Wong leads the Hurricanes in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Beverly (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Miami (FL) while Brooks (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED