The No. 11 Florida State Seminoles (14-3) are favored (-3) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the North Carolina Tar Heels (14-8) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Dean E. Smith Center. The matchup airs on ESPN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Carolina (+3)||Under (151)||Florida State 74 North Carolina 72|
- The Seminoles and their opponents have combined for 151 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 17 outings (41.2%) this season.
- North Carolina has played in nine games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 40.9% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 151 points.
- The Seminoles and the Tar Heels combine to average three more points per game than the over/under of 151 set for this game.
- The Seminoles and the Tar Heels have seen their opponents average a combined 12.4 less points per game than the point total of 151 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Seminoles have had set in games this season is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Tar Heels games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.6 points, 7.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 79.8 points per game the Seminoles score are 10.4 more points than the Tar Heels allow (69.4).
- When Florida State totals more than 69.4 points, it is 10-0 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- North Carolina has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall when giving up more than 79.8 points.
- The Tar Heels put up five more points per game (74.2) than the Seminoles allow their opponents to score (69.2).
- North Carolina is 9-0 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it scores more than 69.2 points.
- Florida State’s record is 1-4 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it gives up more than 74.2 points.
- The Seminoles have totaled 180 more points than their opponents this season (10.6 per game on average), and the Tar Heels have scored 105 more points than their opponents (4.8 per game).
Florida State Betting Information
- Florida State has been solid against the spread, going 10-6 on the season.
- The Seminoles have posted a winning record of 7-5 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- The Seminoles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 16 games this season.
North Carolina Betting Information
- The Tar Heels have a losing record against the spread, going 9-12-1 ATS (covering only 40.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Tar Heels have a record ATS of 8-6-1.
- North Carolina has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45.5% of matchups this season (10 out of 22 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Florida State||-4.5||143.5||-202||+165||Regular Season||82-75 FSU|
|2/3/2020||Florida State||-8||144||-401||+301||Regular Season||65-59 FSU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-59 UNC|
Florida State Leaders
- The Seminoles scoring leader is M.J. Walker, who averages 13.1 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Raiquan Gray is the Seminoles leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Scottie Barnes is their best passer, distributing 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Walker’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Seminoles.
- Gray and Balsa Koprivica lead Florida State on the defensive end, with Gray leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Koprivica in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
North Carolina Leaders
- Armando Bacot is the top scorer for the Tar Heels with 11.5 points per game. He also adds 7.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Day’Ron Sharpe is at the top of the Tar Heels rebounding leaderboard with 8.0 rebounds per game, and Caleb Love paces the squad in assists with 3.7 per contest.
- Kerwin Walton leads his teammates on the Tar Heels with 2.0 made threes per contest.
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for North Carolina while Sharpe (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED